CHECK THESE OUT TOO.

7/26/10

BACK TO BLACK

I had to take a short internet break, sometimes the world wide web is overwhelming.
The idea of being constantly connected to friends, lesser friends and then not-so-much friends, all the time is kind of daunting.
OH--and not to mention on one of the unluckiest nights of my entire life
(I'll probably write about it soon),
I clumsily knocked over the lamp next to my bed,
which then feel directly onto my laptop, cracking the screen in half.
FUCK.
and all the pictures i use to make this blog aesthetically pleasing were on it.....
BUT NOW IM BACK.
and have so many fun things to share with you,
so read this everyday like I'm sure you and all your friends used to.
I recently turned 21, spent too much time with my friends and have become an inspired lunch packer(EW. get your mind out of the gutter!)
So, come back here tomorrow because I'm going to be posting about:
the best birthday voicemails, puking,
bands I've recently seen, snack ideas,
Oprah and apartments.
xoxo
-ANNA F-S


No comments:

Post a Comment