CHECK THESE OUT TOO.

6/19/10

OIL


Flying over the ocean
Always makes me feel so alone
So alone

I remember looking out the window
And seeing nothing but blue and grey

-Best Coast


I shall start interviewing people soon,
as the original intent of this blog wasn't to be a weird personal whine fest.


Random thought discussed last night with my associates: "Isn't it weird all pizza tastes different?"

When with rather similar ingredients as well as preparation pizzas should all taste somewhat similar. Just another one of those not so important mysteries.

OH, and by the way, our world is crisis right now, with an oil spill that could possibly wipe out a third of ll the phytoplankton in the ocean. Meaning a core part of the ocean's/Earth's food chain could be destroyed.

But I'm just talking about pizza and the irrelevant half life I sometimes participate in.

-ANNA F-S

2 comments:

  1. this is dana. so glad you have this cause now i can get next-level with my luvvvv 4 u

    ReplyDelete