CHECK THESE OUT TOO.

9/18/10

I WANNA ROCK N ROLL ALL NIGHT


I am always happy and hopeful
when people remind me of my own worth and value as a human being.


I recently read this interview with Terry Gross and Gene Simmons,
and realized again, that I would not want to be anyone else.



Transcript of Gene Simmons and Terry Gross, host of NPR's Fresh Air.

Originally broadcast on February 4th, 2002


Terry Gross: But my impression is you don't have much sympathy for anyone. You -- you're so into yourself! You're just so deep into yourself.

Gene Simmons: Well, I think ... I think everybody should be. If it sounds like admiration coming out of you, I accept it. I think ... it -- life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself. Which is -- you should really like yourself more than you deserve to, because the alternative isn't very good. You should really think you are better looking than you are, because the alternative is ... sort of ... you know, some ... some bad notions. And so I'm aware, as a sane person, that I'm not the best-looking guy in the world. I'm aware of it. But when I go into a party, I will walk out with your girlfriend.




-ANNA F-S





No comments:

Post a Comment