CHECK THESE OUT TOO.

8/2/10

BOYFRIEND

As many of you may already know, Best Coast's album, Mexican Summer, was released on July 27th.

AND I LIKE IT.

Bethany Consentino's surf/noise pop is perfect for driving to the beach, kayaking and twisting on the dance floor.

Best Coast flows perfectly in a mixtape consisting of Veruca Salt, My Bloody Valentine and Alanis Morissette.
(I know this from my own personal experience.)
(Anna's Super Summer Mixtape also included:Surfer Blood, the Ramones, Ty Segall and the Beach Boys, I feel as a whole it was very cohesive. All the songs related to one another yet provided the listener with variety.God, I'm good.)





oh my gosh she gets its!
oh my gosh i can relate!

for other new, good things go here:
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/best/tracks/
(as if you didn't already know...)


-ANNA F-S


JUST SAYIN': Taylor Swift could have co-written this song.
Listen to You Belong with Me.
Girls feeling inadequate is such a common theme these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment