CHECK THESE OUT TOO.

7/15/10

GO OUTSIDE


I have realized recently that I have very sincere friends who care about my well being.

I am very lucky for this alone.

Support your friends.

Nate Aguilar is playing with the band Cults in San Francisco at the Bottom on the Hill for $12
on July 17, go see!

And San Diegans, on July 21st, Cults will by playing at the Casbah.

In 9th grade I glued weird faces onto Popsicle sticks and threw them underneath Nate's locker and would sometimes make jokes about the way he walked.
I remember three of the band tee shirts he would wear. (1. Casualties, black with red text, 2. The Virus , black yellow green text, 3. The Adolescents, Teal, light pink text)

Memories are strange and fun things.

God I'm articulate.

I can also remember my favorite pair of shoes in first grade,( a pair of purple boots with sparkles all over them), and the color of the curtain above my crib when I was about 2.




-ANNA F-S

No comments:

Post a Comment